Jordan Foster Construction Awarded South Meadows Apartments Project in Santa Fe, NM
Oct 22, 2020 | New Projects
Storm River, LLC has awarded Jordan Foster Construction the South Meadows Apartments project in Santa Fe, NM.
The site consists of 11.83-acres (gross) and is proposed for apartment design consisting of 240 dwelling units in 3-story buildings. Collectively the buildings will include 120 one-bedroom units, 108 two-bedroom units, and 12 three-bedroom units. Units will feature balcony/patios with exterior storage closets.
Additional scope will include the construction of a community center which will house a fitness center, leasing office, and outdoor pool.
- Jordan Foster Construction Named in Top 10 of America’s Safest Companies by EHS Today
- The Five Best Ways to Protect Against Heat Stress
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- AGC of America Recognizes Jordan Foster as One of the Nation’s Safest Construction Companies in 2022
- Going Against the Grain Paves the way for Women in Construction