Jordan Foster Construction Awarded DeadBeach Brewery Project in El Paso, TX
Mar 4, 2021 | New Projects
DeadBeach Brewery, LLC has awarded Jordan Foster Construction the DeadBeach Brewery Brew House project in El Paso, TX. This 35,600 square-foot project will consist of renovating and remodeling an existing warehouse. All existing offices have been demolished to provide a complete tenant improvement floor-plan.
Additional scope will include the construction of a mezzanine located in the warehouse area for brewery equipment, an ADA lift, and 3 cold beer storage areas. The partially existing slab has been removed to install new utilities for brewery equipment. The scope of work also includes facade improvements and complete site improvements.
For more about DeadBeach Brewery vist their website at: https://www.deadbeach.com/
- Jordan Foster Construction Named in Top 10 of America’s Safest Companies by EHS Today
- The Five Best Ways to Protect Against Heat Stress
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- AGC of America Recognizes Jordan Foster as One of the Nation’s Safest Construction Companies in 2022
- Going Against the Grain Paves the way for Women in Construction