Jordan Foster Construction Breaks Ground on Southside Dwell Apartments in Austin, Texas
Jun 24, 2021 | New Projects
Cypress Real Estate Advisors have awarded Jordan Foster Construction the Southside Dwell Apartments project in Austin, Texas.
The new complex, designed by JHP Architecture, will bring 255 units to S. Congress Ave. The Southside Dwell Apartments project will consist of building two wood-framed buildings with slab-on-grade foundations and a 5-level precast parking garage.
The buildings will include amenities such as a leasing office, sky lounge, fitness area, clubhouse, two courtyards, and a swimming pool. Additionally, building one will feature a terrace and a 3-level retaining wall planter. The exterior façade will feature a combination of siding, metal panels, and brick.
At 390,135 gross square-feet, The Southside Dwell Apartments will be a much needed addition to the Austin area. Jordan Foster Construction officially broke ground on June 7, 2021.
- Jordan Foster Construction Named in Top 10 of America’s Safest Companies by EHS Today
- The Five Best Ways to Protect Against Heat Stress
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- AGC of America Recognizes Jordan Foster as One of the Nation’s Safest Construction Companies in 2022
- Going Against the Grain Paves the way for Women in Construction