Jordan Foster Construction Breaks Ground on Southside Dwell Apartments in Austin, Texas
Jun 24, 2021 | New Projects
Cypress Real Estate Advisors have awarded Jordan Foster Construction the Southside Dwell Apartments project in Austin, Texas.
The new complex, designed by JHP Architecture, will bring 255 units to S. Congress Ave. The Southside Dwell Apartments project will consist of building two wood-framed buildings with slab-on-grade foundations and a 5-level precast parking garage.
The buildings will include amenities such as a leasing office, sky lounge, fitness area, clubhouse, two courtyards, and a swimming pool. Additionally, building one will feature a terrace and a 3-level retaining wall planter. The exterior façade will feature a combination of siding, metal panels, and brick.
At 390,135 gross square-feet, The Southside Dwell Apartments will be a much needed addition to the Austin area. Jordan Foster Construction officially broke ground on June 7, 2021.
- The Importance of Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Prevention
- Affordable Housing for Seniors Experiencing Homelessness in San Antonio, TX
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded The Residences at Grayson Heights in San Antonio, Texas
- Jordan Foster Construction Achieves World-Class Safety Standards Through Platinum Level ABC STEP Program
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Citadel Urban in San Antonio, Texas