Jordan Foster Construction is Building New SSFCU Member Service Center in New Braunfels, Texas
Jul 13, 2021 | New Projects
Jordan Foster Construction will break ground on a new Security Service Federal Credit Union retail center in New Braunfels, Texas in July of 2021.
Designed by Luna Middleman Architects, the 28,027 gross square-foot building will allow SSFCU to continue providing first-class service for their members by housing New Braunfels’ newest SSFCU member service center.
This new location will feature three drive through lanes, one ATM lane, and a loading dock with a freight elevator. Additionally, the building will offer 16,000 square-feet of retail space.
- The Importance of Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Prevention
- Affordable Housing for Seniors Experiencing Homelessness in San Antonio, TX
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded The Residences at Grayson Heights in San Antonio, Texas
- Jordan Foster Construction Achieves World-Class Safety Standards Through Platinum Level ABC STEP Program
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Citadel Urban in San Antonio, Texas