Jordan Foster Construction Aims for September Start Date on SWBC Rockwall Phase II
Aug 26, 2021 | New Projects
SWBC awarded Jordan Foster Construction the Rockwall Phase II Apartments in Rockwall, Texas.
Designed by Cross Architects, this new apartment complex will consist of 10 apartment building and two stand-alone parking garages. Phase II will add 295 units to the property and include 13 different floorplans with 6 ADA units.
The 424,287 gross square-foot complex will feature a courtyard with a pool and a spacious cabana. The clubhouse/leasing office boasts a community room, a multi-purpose bistro area, and a fitness room.
The building exterior will be a combination of natural stone, brick, and siding, with decorative cedar brackets. This phase of the project will be separated by a stone retaining wall along the east and the west boundaries.
Jordan Foster Construction will break ground on this project in September 2021.
- Jordan Foster Construction Named in Top 10 of America’s Safest Companies by EHS Today
- The Five Best Ways to Protect Against Heat Stress
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- AGC of America Recognizes Jordan Foster as One of the Nation’s Safest Construction Companies in 2022
- Going Against the Grain Paves the way for Women in Construction