Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Phase III of Crestway Road improvements in San Antonio, Texas
Apr 28, 2022 | New Project
Jordan Foster Construction has been awarded Phase III of the Crestway Road improvements project in San Antonio, Texas
Improvements will involve reconstructing the existing 4-lane roadway with center turn lane into a 4-lane roadway. This will require excavation and reconstruction. Work will also consist of the removal of existing asphalt and base, subgrade stabilization, new asphalt paving, curbs, sidewalks and driveways.
Additionally, the project will include the conversion of open drainage to a subsurface drainage system utilizing concrete box and pipe and precast concrete structures.
Ultimately the project will increase safety and added bicycle amenities will enhance regional mobility.
- Jordan Foster Construction Achieves World-Class Safety Standards Through Platinum Level ABC STEP Program
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Citadel Urban in San Antonio, Texas
- Floodgate Celebrates Top Out Milestone in Downtown San Antonio
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Phase III of Crestway Road improvements in San Antonio, Texas
- Jordan Foster Construction Aims for September Start Date on SWBC Rockwall Phase II