Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Phase III of Crestway Road improvements in San Antonio, Texas
Apr 28, 2022 | New Projects
Jordan Foster Construction has been awarded Phase III of the Crestway Road improvements project in San Antonio, Texas
Improvements will involve reconstructing the existing 4-lane roadway with center turn lane into a 4-lane roadway. This will require excavation and reconstruction. Work will also consist of the removal of existing asphalt and base, subgrade stabilization, new asphalt paving, curbs, sidewalks and driveways.
Additionally, the project will include the conversion of open drainage to a subsurface drainage system utilizing concrete box and pipe and precast concrete structures.
Ultimately the project will increase safety and added bicycle amenities will enhance regional mobility.
- Jordan Foster Construction Named in Top 10 of America’s Safest Companies by EHS Today
- The Five Best Ways to Protect Against Heat Stress
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- AGC of America Recognizes Jordan Foster as One of the Nation’s Safest Construction Companies in 2022
- Going Against the Grain Paves the way for Women in Construction