Jordan Foster Construction Awarded The Everson project in Katy, TX
Jun 24, 2021 | New Projects
BES Fry Rd., LP has awarded Jordan Foster Construction The Everson apartment project in Katy, TX.
The new complex, designed by Investwell Architects LLC, will bring 300 apartment units to the Katy area. Sitting on 6.5 acres, The Everson will consist of two 4-story buildings with a total of 300 apartment units.
Building one will house the leasing office, co-working room, gym, and recreation room. Additionally, it will feature an interior courtyard with a pool, spa, outdoor grilling area, cooking demonstration area, gas fire pit, and a kids play area. Building two will also feature an interior courtyard with a kids play area, as well as a walking path.
Altogether, the buildings will offer 244,983 of net rentable square-feet and will total 331,103 gross square-feet. Jordan Foster Construction is excited to break ground on this new project.
- The Importance of Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Prevention
- Affordable Housing for Seniors Experiencing Homelessness in San Antonio, TX
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded The Residences at Grayson Heights in San Antonio, Texas
- Jordan Foster Construction Achieves World-Class Safety Standards Through Platinum Level ABC STEP Program
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Citadel Urban in San Antonio, Texas