Jordan Foster Construction Begins Construction on New Heritage Towers in Lewisville, Texas
Jul 20, 2021 | New Project
Huffines Communities awarded Jordan Foster Construction the Heritage Towers apartment project in Lewisville, Texas.
This new apartment complex, designed by Humphreys & Partners, will be the newest addition to the ongoing development of this area which already includes a city park with walking trails, and a new town-home community.
The 309,174 gross square-foot Heritage Towers will include three 4-story building and offer 282 new apartment units. The three buildings will wrap around a central courtyard and feature amenities such as a large leasing office, an outdoor living area with pool, a BBQ area, and cabana structure.
Jordan Foster Construction officially broke ground on this project on June 22, 2021.
- Floodgate Celebrates Top Out Milestone in Downtown San Antonio
- Hiring – Project Manager – El Paso
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Phase III of Crestway Road improvements in San Antonio, Texas
- Jordan Foster Construction Aims for September Start Date on SWBC Rockwall Phase II
- Jordan Foster Construction Begins Construction on New Heritage Towers in Lewisville, Texas