Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Citadel Urban in San Antonio, Texas
Jun 6, 2022 | New Projects
Jordan Foster Construction has been awarded the Citadel Urban project in San Antonio, Texas. This is the second phase of the neighboring apartment community, Citadel at Westpointe.
This new garden style community will include two buildings totaling 221,000 square-feet. It will consist of of 182 one, two, and three bedroom units. Amenities will include a leasing and club area, fitness room, and a courtyard with a pool, cabana, and grilling area. Other features will include under garages, onsite parking, and a dog park area.
Construction of this project will incorporate a post tension slab with a wood framed structure. The exterior will include masonry and wood siding finishes.
- Jordan Foster Construction Named in Top 10 of America’s Safest Companies by EHS Today
- The Five Best Ways to Protect Against Heat Stress
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- AGC of America Recognizes Jordan Foster as One of the Nation’s Safest Construction Companies in 2022
- Going Against the Grain Paves the way for Women in Construction