Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Citadel Urban in San Antonio, Texas
Jun 6, 2022 | New Projects
Jordan Foster Construction has been awarded the Citadel Urban project in San Antonio, Texas. This is the second phase of the neighboring apartment community, Citadel at Westpointe.
This new garden style community will include two buildings totaling 221,000 square-feet. It will consist of of 182 one, two, and three bedroom units. Amenities will include a leasing and club area, fitness room, and a courtyard with a pool, cabana, and grilling area. Other features will include under garages, onsite parking, and a dog park area.
Construction of this project will incorporate a post tension slab with a wood framed structure. The exterior will include masonry and wood siding finishes.
- The Importance of Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Prevention
- Affordable Housing for Seniors Experiencing Homelessness in San Antonio, TX
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded The Residences at Grayson Heights in San Antonio, Texas
- Jordan Foster Construction Achieves World-Class Safety Standards Through Platinum Level ABC STEP Program
- Jordan Foster Construction Awarded Citadel Urban in San Antonio, Texas