Jordan Foster Construction Awarded The Residences at Grayson Heights in San Antonio, Texas
Jun 27, 2022 | New Projects
Jordan Foster Construction has been awarded the Residences at Grayson Heights project in San Antonio, Texas.
The Residences at Grayson Heights will bring 281 new apartment units to downtown San Antonio. The project will consist of two buildings totaling 240,387 square-feet. Building one will be a 4-story structure housing 248 units that will wrap around a 6-story parking garage. Building two will be a 3-story structure housing 33 units with tuck under garages.
Amenities will include a clubhouse, fitness center, leasing center, speakeasy, mail room, and a business center. Additional amenities will include a pool, courtyard, and a dog park.
- Jordan Foster Construction Named in Top 10 of America’s Safest Companies by EHS Today
- The Five Best Ways to Protect Against Heat Stress
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- AGC of America Recognizes Jordan Foster as One of the Nation’s Safest Construction Companies in 2022
- Going Against the Grain Paves the way for Women in Construction